- Pepsi Center staff and its staff strongly encourage responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. A summary of alcohol policies is listed below:
- Any Guest who is intoxicated before entering Pepsi Center may be denied entry into the facility. Any Guest found intoxicated within Pepsi Center or causing a disturbance as determined by management may be asked to leave the facility without refund and may be subject to further consequences.
- Pepsi Center does not allow alcohol (including bottled wine) to leave the arena.
- There is a limit of two alcoholic beverages sold to or in possession of each Guest, per ID check; this is subject to change based on management discretion or on an as needed event basis.
- The following four documents are the only valid unexpired forms of identification acceptable by Pepsi Center food vendors:
- Current, valid Driver’s license
- Current, valid State ID w/photo
- Current, valid Military ID w/photo
- Current, valid Passport
- To encourage responsible drinking, Pepsi Center and ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment participate in the Budweiser Good Sport Designated Driver program. The Budweiser Good Sport Designated Driver program promotes responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Guests 21 years and older wishing to participate may go to the kiosk located near Section 132 near the First Aid Station.
- Pepsi Center management reserves the right to eject any individuals under the age of 21 who illegally purchase, possess or consume alcohol or are visibly intoxicated. These individuals are also subject to citation or arrest by Denver Police.
- Individuals providing alcohol to those under 21 will also be ejected and subject to citation or arrest by Denver Police.
- The cutoff time for alcohol sales is the start of the 4th quarter for Denver Nuggets/Colorado Mammoth games and start of the 3rd period for Colorado Avalanche games. Alcohol cutoff is usually 60 minutes prior to the end of special events/concerts unless otherwise determined by arena/event management. Alcohol cutoff times are subject to change without notice. Please contact any Guest Relations staff for more information.
- Guests found with alcohol brought in from outside the facility will be ejected and subject to citation.
- Outside food and beverage are not allowed into Pepsi Center.
- Pepsi Center does offer various concessions locations that provide gluten free, vegan and vegetarian options. Guests can visit any Guest Relations Kiosk for food guides, ingredient lists and information regarding concessions locations that accommodate food allergies and other dietary needs. Guests can also receive this information in advance of their visit to Pepsi Center by contacting 303.405.8548, or by visiting the PepsiCenter.com Concessions page.