Kroenke Sports & Entertainment is the home of the Denver Nuggets (NBA), Colorado Avalanche (NHL), Colorado Mammoth (NLL), Colorado Rapids (MLS), and NDP Lacrosse. We also manage the day-to-day operations of Pepsi Center, Dick's Sporting Goods Park, Paramount Theatre, and 1STBANK Center. At KSE, we are committed to providing world class sports and entertainment for both live and broadcast audiences.
In order to be a world-class organization, we need world-class team members to partner with KSE in our mission to do so. Here at KSE, we offer internship opportunities for hard-working, passionate, and driven individuals looking to break into the sports and entertainment industry.
KSE Internship Program Opportunities:
The KSE Internship Program consists of internship opportunities in numerous departments throughout the organization.
All of our positions for the summer have been filled. We are not currently accepting any applications. Please check back for fall internship positions and instructions for how to apply will be posted with the opening.
Thank you again for your interest in doing your internship with Kroenke Sports & Entertainment!
TERM: SPRING 2017
HOURS: 29 HOURS PER WEEK (MAXIMUM)
REPORTS TO: PROJECT MANAGER, INTERACTIVE MEDIA
The Research and Analytics Intern will learn and assist with various media research initiatives for the Outdoor Sportsman Group. This internship will provide an opportunity for exposure to television audience ratings, reality programming, digital analytics and knowledge of television industry.
· Study competitive TV program landscape.
· Learn to run software for marketing research tools such as Nielsen, Google Analytics and Comscore.
· Report administration and analysis.
· Conducts online research.
· Research data entry into Excel Spreadsheets.
· Works with various departments to meet basic functional needs.
· Creates and manages databases, graphs, and tables in Excel.
· Provides administrative support to the Research department, as needed.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Requires zero (0) to one (1) years of progressively responsible experience in an office environment in an administrative support capacity.
· Required proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite/Word & PowerPoint.
· Strong Excel skills preferred.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
· Ability to work in fast paced environment with multiple departments and multiple companies.
· Ability to work independently.
· Willingness to learn and contribute to team goals
· Strong professional presence.
· High school diploma required.
· Current college looking for college credit is preferred.