Kroenke Sports & Entertainment is the home of the Denver Nuggets (NBA), Colorado Avalanche (NHL), Colorado Mammoth (NLL), Colorado Rapids (MLS), and NDP Lacrosse. We also manage the day-to-day operations of Pepsi Center, Dick's Sporting Goods Park, Paramount Theatre, and 1STBANK Center. At KSE, we are committed to providing world class sports and entertainment for both live and broadcast audiences.
In order to be a world-class organization, we need world-class team members to partner with KSE in our mission to do so. Here at KSE, we offer internship opportunities for hard-working, passionate, and driven individuals looking to break into the sports and entertainment industry.
KSE Internship Program Opportunities:
The KSE Internship Program consists of internship opportunities in numerous departments throughout the organization.
All of the most up to date information and open internship positions can be found by visiting this website. Please apply specifically to the internship you are qualified for and interested in.
Thank you for your interest in doing your internship with Kroenke Sports & Entertainment!
The Venue Marketing Internship provides an opportunity to learn and assist with various event marketing and promotion initiatives for Pepsi Center, Paramount Theatre, and Dick’s Sporting Goods Park. Interns will participate in day-to-day operations of the Booking and Box Office departments. This position will focus on branding, advertising, promotional campaigns, tickets sales, and more for concert and family events. The ideal intern should have strong knowledge of social media platforms, and be available some nights and weekends.
• Conduct research and create presentations for social media and other marketing initiatives
• Plan social media campaigns to strengthen online presence and provide sufficient data capture
• Oversee internal venue asset inventory list for concert and family events
• Direct various consumer giveaways/promotions
• Shadow Manager during events in a marketing/publicity capacity and other Arena Operations departments
• Assist with marketing buys and settlement backup spreadsheets
• Attend weekly Arena Operations and Event meetings
• Manage sales and data tracking; analyze information to present findings
• Execute specific projects and promotions as assigned
• Other duties and projects as assigned
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Experience in social media management for a business
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word Processing, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Experience with Photoshop
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple departments and multiple companies
• Ability to work independently
• Strong professional presence
• Willingness to learn and contribute to team goals
• Available to work some nights and weekends
• Ability to acquire or produce and maintain a valid Colorado driver’s license and meet company vehicle driving standards preferred