DICK’S SPORTING GOODS PARK FIELD COMPLEX
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF YOUTH FIELDS
CANDIDATE POOL: INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CANDIDATES
RESUME DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 16, 2018
SUBMIT RESUME TO: LINK
MINIMUM DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Coordinates event operations including practices, leagues, tournaments, and other events
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Organizes set-up and logistics for Field events, private events, special events, leagues, trainings, etc.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Assists Stadium Operations during Colorado Rapids home games/concerts/International Games/etc with event set up, management, and tear down
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Monitors patron actions to ensure all DSGP policies, procedures, and standards are met and upheld
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Respond to and properly address incidents/accidents and implement DSGP procedures
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Provides Event Organizers and patrons with accessibility and customer service
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Works with management and other staff to assist in day-to-day operations of Fields Complex, Private Events, Special Events, leagues, trainings, etc.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Assists with the creation and development of new events and business
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· High school diploma or GED
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Ability to work for several hours out in a variety of weather elements
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Ability to work a varied schedule to include numerous nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Minimum of two years customer service experience
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors, co-workers, clients and patrons
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· General proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
SUBMIT RESUME TO: LINK
RESUME DEADLINE: DECEMBER 20, 2017
Develop & oversee a comprehensive medical & sports science program for the Colorado Rapids Soccer club to ensure that our sports science and sports medicine departments achieve best practice in the areas of athletic development, recovery, injury prevention and rehabilitation within the guidelines established by the Colorado Rapids, Major League Soccer and US Soccer.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Develop, communicate and manage Colorado Rapids Sports Science, Sports Medicine & Performance Operations ensuring all practices are consistent with world class philosophies through regular evaluations, research and development.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Lead and manage all stakeholders related to Sports Science, Sports Medicine & High Performance, including, but not limited to:
2 MLS Athletic Trainers
1 MLS Strength & Conditioning Coach/Performance Analyst
1 Development Academy Athletic Trainer
1 Medical interns
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Over-sight of all Programs related to High Performance, including, but not limited to:
Periodization of Training & Load Monitoring
Strength and Conditioning
Injury Rehabilitation & Return to play protocols
Warm-up/Cool Down for Practice and Games
Nutrition and Supplementation
Sleep & Recovery
Training & Match Analysis
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Monitor Athlete Performance:
Build and manage reporting mechanisms for athlete training & match performance
Acquire and manage technology to monitor athlete training & match performance
Design and administer health and wellness feedback mechanisms
Design and administer KPIs for all athletes
Analyze results of multiple sources of data collection
Provide athletes with all necessary information to ensure compliance with anti-doping and other MLS, US Soccer & FIFA regulations as applicable
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Communicate Athlete Readiness to GM and Head Coach:
Attend all daily coach’s meetings
Assist the preparation of the team training sessions
Provide daily updates on player readiness to participate in training and matches
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Individual Athlete High Performance Plans:
Develop individual high-performance plans for athletes
Administer and monitor high performance plans
Work with Head Athletic Trainer on adjusting plans for athletes managing injuries
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Develop and utilize a network of national and international specialists across all aspects of sports science and sports medicine
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Liaise with match officials and appointed medical officers as required
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Prepare annual review of all performance department practices
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Planning and management of the department budget
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Lead the planning and execution of internal and external research projects which underpin future service provisions across all areas of Sports Science and Sports Medicine and in particular in training and competing at altitude
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Assists the 1st team staff in team operations
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Assists club in any community relations and promotions for the Colorado Rapids
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Travels as required – all first team games
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Assists the Colorado Rapids General Manager and Head Coach on other duties as assigned
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Direct supervisor to the internal and external medical & training staff and all relevant external consultants
Education or Formal Training:
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· Minimum of 5 years working in professional soccer environment at senior level
LOCATION: DENVER, COLORADO
REPORTS TO: SALES MANAGER
CANDIDATE POOL: INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CANDIDATES
SUBMIT RESUME TO: CLICK HERE
Turn your love of music and entertainment into a great career opportunity at KSE Radio Ventures, LLC!
Do your friends often comment that you always are first to know about the up-and-coming local business or exciting community event? Do you find yourself naturally connecting people and maximizing your relationships? Are you constantly noticing advertising messages you see and hear? If so, you might be the dynamic sales person we are looking to join our team.
KSE Radio Account Executives are fearless self-starters with a strong knowledge of the local marketplace and pulse on consumer trends. They have an expert ability to uncover new business opportunities and grow existing clients. By connecting local brands to their desired customers, they crush their sales quotas by customizing marketing solutions using a robust suite of radio audience segments, digital extensions, and event sponsorships. AEs that excel are strategic thinkers with a consultative approach to the sale process, who are also able to maintain focus and thrive in a high performance driven, fast paced environment.
If this sounds like you, please forward your resume
and share your sales success stories along with your history of goal
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop and cultivate leads using self-acquired sources, as well as use all assets and resources available
· Set up face-to-face and phone meetings with media/marketing decision makers
· Create marketing solutions that are mutually beneficial for the client and KSE Radio
· Closing business and executing the client campaign as agreed upon
· Develop meaningful relationships with advertising partners and clients, that leads to recurring revenue
· Strategically constructs proposals/contracts within selling guidelines.
· Communicating ongoing contact/sales activities to sales management team
· Achieving individual quarterly and annual sales goals
· Provide exceptional customer service to our clients
build upon knowledge of industry trends, opportunities and innovations
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
· Must have a proven track record of exceeding goals in sales with the ability to develop new business.
· Minimum of 1-2 years sales experience required – preferably in online advertising, direct marketing, sports sponsorship or other local media but will consider all sales backgrounds
· Must have the ability to develop creative campaigns focused on meeting client needs
· Strategic thinker with proven consulting and interpersonal skills.
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability sell at all decision-making levels.
· Self-motivated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations.
· Flexible, and able to quickly adapt to new situations with positive attitude and a great sense of humor
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
· Ability to work under tight deadlines with an acute attention to detail.
· Media sales experience and knowledge of market demographics is a plus.
· Ability to acquire or produce and maintain a valid Colorado driver’s license and meet company vehicle driving standards.
POSITION: PROMOTION ASSISTANT, RADIO
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
CANDIDATE POOL: INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CANDIDATES
RESUME DEADLINE: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
SUBMIT RESUME TO: CLICK HERE
Looking for energetic, well-spoken, outgoing individuals to join the KSE Radio Street Team. Team members will be the face of all four KSE Radio brands; MIX 100 FM, KOOL 105 FM, 92.5 The WOLF FM and Altitude Sports Radio 950 AM. Street Teamer will interact with fans and visitors, give away prizes, take photographs and occasionally video, promote various contests or aspects of the stations, and generally reach out to each brand’s audience in a positive, memorable way.
Qualifications & Requirements:
· Must be a social, outgoing, high-energy individual who is enthusiastic about promotions and marketing
NOTICE OF OPENING
KROENKE SPORTS ENTERPRISES
POSITION: COLORADO RAPIDS STREET TEAM (ON CALL)
REPORTS TO: GAME PRESENTATION MANAGER
CANDIDATE POOL: INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CANDIDATES
RESUME DEADLINE: UNTIL FILLED
SUBMIT RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Colorado Rapids Street Team member is part of a unique fleet of charismatic, knowledgeable, entrepreneurial, and dynamic individuals. These members are excited to share their passion for the Colorado Rapids with current and future Rapids fans. The most important part of the Street Team’s job is to promote the Colorado Rapids and offer a memorable fan experience. Essentially, Street Team is the face of the Colorado Rapids.
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Represents the Colorado Rapids, Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, and their respective partners and sponsors as the brand ambassadors at events in the community year-round.
· Responsible for club’s lead capture efforts including collection, distribution, and database maintenance.
· Must be an expert at engaging consumers by developing a rapport in a short time through natural dialogue.
· Market the Colorado Rapids coordinating partners to potential customers during each event throughout Denver and surrounding communities.
· Creating and updating database for all leads collected during events.
· The Street Team will be responsible for many game day servicing duties including; greeting clients as they enter Dicks Sporting Goods Park, assisting sponsorship department with various elements of activation, and assisting the marketing department in pre-game and halftime activities
· Execute grassroots marketing promotions throughout the Denver area such as youth soccer tournaments, community events, festivals, parades, concerts, away game viewing parties, etc.
· Sets-up, takes-down and transports the various elements of the Colorado Rapids Soccer Tour (truck, inflatables, prize wheel, tables, speakers, etc) at area events.
· Performs occasional mascot duties at Rapids home games and other Street Team events.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
· Excellent communication skills
· Charismatic and outgoing personality
· Required team oriented individuals who work well under pressure, have a positive attitude, are self-starters, and carry themselves with a high level of pride and professionalism.
· Passion for soccer and the Colorado Rapids
· Must have access to internet
· Available for 2-4 events a week
· Must be available to attend and actively participate in 1-2 team meetings per month
· Must be able to work under diverse weather conditions
· Must be able to stand and remain mobile for extended periods
· Must be able to perform activities with confidence and manage crowds
· Fundamental knowledge of the Colorado Rapids, Major League Soccer, global soccer, and the local Colorado community preferred.
· Experience with event production/promotions/game presentation is a plus
· Local market knowledge is a plus
· Flexible schedule – must be able to work unusual hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
· Must be 21 years of age or older.
· Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
We are currently accepting applications at the Pepsi Center between the hours of 9:00 am - 5:00 am Monday–Friday. Please fill out the application with your work experience and a phone number you may be reached at. Job interviews are by appointment only. The job Line number is 720.931.2028 for updated information only.
Now Hiring for:
*ARAMARK Sports and Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer and AA
RPM Parking Companies is the premier parking Services Company at Pepsi Center and Dicks Sporting Goods Park. Our motto at RPM is “first impressions last” from the first interaction with the guests to the last interaction we insure the best possible customer service we can offer. Here at RPM we are looking for upbeat, outgoing and motivated people to join our team.
Positions currently available:
As a Cashier you will be interacting with guest as they arrive to offer our parking services and provide information the guest may need with a smile, giving our guests the best first impression while at our facilities.
As a Traffic Director you will assist the guest entering our facilities in finding open parking spaces as efficiently and safely as possible. Also, you will assist the guest in finding their way out safely at the end of the event and to help with any needs our guest have to give the best last impression possible.
Requirements for working at RPM Parking companies.
Your state issued ID or birth Certificate and Your federal issued social security card.
We are required to do a background check on all applicants for future employment so please be prepared when you come in.
Other requirements will be given when you are selected to join our team.
Please contact our staffing manager Jenifer Runk at 303.405.8546 or via email at email@example.com to set up an appointment or for any further questions you may have.
Thank you and we are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
We appreciate your interest in joining Argus Event Staffing. Argus knows that our most valuable asset is our employees. We put every effort into ensuring that the best-and-brightest of today’s workforce are recruited, hired, and trained to add to our successful team of event staffing professionals. Before taking the time to complete the application and interview process, we want to tell you what it is like to work for The Argus Companies so you can decide if becoming an Argus Team Member is the right job for you.
As an Argus Team Member, you are tasked with creating the BEST “First Impression Customer Service™” at our venues and events, and all Argus Team Members know they are representing the core expectations of an exceptional employee. Your required duties may vary venue to venue, however we strive to provide consistency within our training and standards so there is never a question of the duty you are expected to perform. While some positions may not be glamorous or offer you a view of the event, each and every position is vital to the safety and security of the venues we work. We strive to provide the absolute best first impression management and customer service to our clients and guests.
Working for Argus Event Staffing is a career like no other- you will gain valuable work experience, work varied events, make new friends along the way and be a part of an amazing team!
THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE:
Ticket Checkers…Ticket Checkers will be responsible for greeting guests, monitoring the ticket taking process, directing and answering overall facility questions.
Ushers…Ushers will be responsible for politely greeting guests, checking tickets, ushering guests to their correct seats and answering overall facility questions.
Event Security…Event Security will be responsible for greeting media, players and guests in a polite, cheerful manner, checking credentials, securing Locker / Dressing rooms, securing the stage / floor, security screening, providing proper directions and answering overall facility questions.
Please contact the Main Office at 303.799.1140 or visit www.argus-companies.com for further information.