Kroenke Sports & Entertainment is the home of the Denver Nuggets (NBA), Colorado Avalanche (NHL), Colorado Mammoth (NLL), Colorado Rapids (MLS), and NDP Lacrosse. We also manage the day-to-day operations of Pepsi Center, Dick's Sporting Goods Park, Paramount Theatre, and 1STBANK Center. At KSE, we are committed to providing world class sports and entertainment for both live and broadcast audiences.
In order to be a world-class organization, we need world-class team members to partner with KSE in our mission to do so. Here at KSE, we offer internship opportunities for hard-working, passionate, and driven individuals looking to break into the sports and entertainment industry.
KSE Internship Program Opportunities:
The KSE Internship Program consists of internship opportunities in numerous departments throughout the organization.
All of our positions for the summer have been filled. We are not currently accepting any applications. Please check back for fall internship positions and instructions for how to apply will be posted with the opening.
Thank you again for your interest in doing your internship with Kroenke Sports & Entertainment!
Altitude Sports & Entertainment
Internship Program Information
Welcome to Altitude Sports & Entertainment. We are the regional broadcast network home of the Colorado Avalanche, Denver Nuggets, Colorado Mammoth, Colorado Rapids, collegiate games, high-school events, as well as entertainment and community programming. We strive to provide internships that are rewarding both academically and professionally.
Our internships are offered in a variety of areas throughout our organization, including Production, Operations, Advertising Sales, Affiliate Sales and Broadcast Services. Depending on the nature of the position, the internships vary in length and time of year.
All of our internships are paid. However, you can still receive academic credit for the experience as well.
Spring 2017 ALTITUDE SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
PRODUCTION (Altitude Network Operations Center, Centennial)
· Help on game nights with logging & cutting game highlights for use in Avalanche, Nuggets, Mammoth and Rapids programming
· Act as production assistant on shoots at various locations at the Pepsi Center, Dick’s Sporting Goods Park and around Denver
· Roughly 15-20 hours a week, including nights and weekends, some hours at Pepsi Center and/or Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, many at the Network Operations Center
· Training on various broadcast level equipment in technical center and in the field
· General duties as assigned
Production Intern qualifications:
· Paid, able to receive school credit
· Must be available 20-25 hours/week, including nights and weekends
· Excellent communication skills
· Prefer Television Production, Broadcast, Technical Communications, or similar major
· Interest in sports television and knowledge of local sports teams is necessary
· Strong interest assisting Videographers and Producers with production of Altitude weekly and game shows
Please note that the deadline for applying for this internship opportunity is December 15, 2016.
Interested students can apply online by sending an email with cover letter and résumé to Mediacareers@Teamkse.com When applying, please state which internship opportunity you are applying for in the subject line.